This is a full-time salary position
Would you enjoy making a difference in a Child’s life? Interested in a challenge? Want to be part a team and great working family? Be part of a fun and exciting clinic that is making real difference in children’s lives. We are a cutting edge clinic looking for that special PT that enjoys complex pediatric therapy with long term goals and great outcomes.
Children's Intensive Therapy NW is calling for a Physical Therapist (PT) for a position in Portland, OR. This position will primarily be working with a wide variety of neruo-musculoskeletal issues.
The Physical Therapist will provide skilled physical therapy to patients/clients with a wide variety of neurological disorders and disabilities using our intensive therapy methods (will train). Requires skills in patient/client evaluation and treatment, as well as professional consultations to achieve maximum patient/client independence in accordance with individual's functional level and potential.
The Job Requirements
- A degree from a accredited Physical Therapy School- required.
- Current Physical Therapy license through the State of Oregon, or temporary license if new graduate is awaiting licensing exam results - required.
- Experience and or an interest in Neurological Muscular Disabilities in Pediatrics preferred.
Answer the call to help fulfill our Mission. When you're ready to pursue the best career opportunity that offers more than a competitive salary and an excellent variety of benefits, consider Children's Intensive Therapy NW.
We offer a full range of benefits, which include:
- Competitive Salary
- 100 % Employer paid Medical Plan, Dental Plan and Vision Plan
- Alternative Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- (7) holidays off plus the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas eve off!
- 401k plan
To have compassion for the weak and vulnerable child, making a difference through our compassionate service
***YOU MUST HAVE A "PT" LICENSE FROM THE STATE OF OREGON***